Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Chronic Illness & Fleeting Friends


#Cryoglobulinemia Awareness - Day 5
Friendship...
My good family/friends Debbie & Michael W. Smith wrote 
a song that just about says it all. 


The only thing I would add is making friends and keeping them is truly a challenge for those who live with chronic illness and pain.

It takes an incredible person to be steadfast and true. I live a different frequency than most...  I cherish and treasure my friends more than words can say. No matter if I have them for a day or years.

This song really gets to me because my husband, Paul, Debbie and Michael have been faithful friends for about 20 years. There are a few more and I can't imagine life without them. They are the real deal. They've walked through the fire, storms, and valleys. They never give up. They are FAITHFUL. If you find one friend like this, on this side of Heaven, you are blessed.  If not, don't give up.    ...Pray.

No comments: