Sunday, September 16, 2012

We Need You!

I grew up in a family that was disconnected. I often felt lonely, sad and abandoned. I wondered when my real family, the place I belonged, would come and save me. They never came.

Now I know my parents did the best that they could and I've had to accept that my two older sisters have always hated me and probably always will. My Mom passed away in February 2011, after a 4 1/2 year fight with cancer and my Dad is dealing with Parkinson's. We had a great time of healing, love and acceptance in their later years.
These experiences cause me to want to be sure no one has to feel the way I did growing up. My husband Paul and I started Second Chance with Saving Grace, inc. (SCwSG) to help hurting people and animals while giving volunteers a safe place to share their gifts and talents with the hurting world. We are family working together to make the world better.

Paul and I rescued and adopted Gracie a broken Italian Greyhound, written and published several books that we ship out to those in need or going through a difficult time while putting all proceeds back into SCwSG for it's many outreach efforts, and we've become certified Foster/Adoption parents offering a safe place for broken hearts to heal. We continually look for ways to connect with people, organizations and groups that we can work with to make the world a better place. We value our 40+ talented and dedicated volunteers who give so freely to the cause of helping others.

As a 100% volunteer team we are transforming one life at a time in our home, through books, with incredible outreach teams or during multimedia presentations. 

Thank you. Stay Strong and Courageous!
The Amazing SCwSG team & Diane Dike, Ph.D.

If you would like to join our team, learn more or share your gifts and talents to help others please contact: Diane@SCwSG.com

Click here to view our latest fun Crop-Scrapbooking event.
To connect with Diane on Facebook.
You Tube Channel
Go to our website: www.SecondChancewithSavingGrace.com

No comments: