Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 3 of Cryoglobulinemia Advocacy and Awareness




I dedicate today's banner to my brother Michael W. Smith. We adopted each other many years ago. His music filled my life and helped me to keep going through some of my darkest days, even before we became friends.


I don't think he has any idea what a difference he's made in my life but I'll take a lifetime to show him.


He took me on tour even though I had this weird and life-threatening blood disease. He looked out for me and had a safety plan that allowed me to contribute love, prayers and help to the entire tour crew and talented guests and even to President Bush #41.Debbie Smith and the entire family have been so good to me.


He and Debbie send me text and email messages of encouragement, keep me in their prayers, they've visited me when I was in the hospital, baptized our kids, share their family and friends with us, come to visit several times a year and always make time for us when we are in their area. Great times and memories of singing, dinner, holidays, laughter and fellowship. 

Love you Big time Michael W. Smith





Thank you.   


A BIG THANK YOU to ALL the friends and family who 





remember to include chronically ill patients, learn the name of 





and about our health challenges and show us they really care! 

No comments: